The Nigerian Canadian Association of Saskatoon (NCAS) has begun its annual Passport renewal intervention.
Date: May 25 – 26, 2019
Time: 8 am – 6pm
Venue: Sandman Hotel Saskatoon
310 Circle Dr, Saskatoon, SK S7L 2Y5
1. Log on to https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/welcome to do the following:
(a) complete & submit your e-passport application form online (b) print & sign the application form. (c) print passport payment slip (d) print passport acknowledgment slip.
2. Make payment of Logistics & Passport Surcharge to Nigerian Canadian Association of Saskatoon using any of these options:
(a) Log on to www.nca-Saskatoon.org and pay with your credit or debit card or PayPal (ensure you print copy of the payment or transaction receipt).
(b) Write a check in the name of Nigerian Canadian Association of Saskatoon.
3. Include with items 1 & 2 above, 2 passport photos, data page of your old passport, receipt for Logistics & Passport Surcharge, self-addressed National Envelope (see sample attached). Write your full home address on the side of the National Envelope that has “To”. Write the full address of Nigeria High Commission on the side that has “From”.
4. Put items 1 to 3 above in a medium size envelope and submit to any EXCO members listed below before April 26, 2019.
Najeem Adekunle: 306-715-1906;
Naomi Mela: 306-716-4383;
Lekan Oyefuga: 306-313-9666.
James Obuh: 306-850-5144;
Josephine Okwosha: 306-717-1557;
Ismail Sa’adina: 306-209-9817
IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE SASKATOON, PLEASE PUT ITEMS 1 TO 4 ABOVE IN A SEPARATE ENVELOPE AND COURIER THEM TO:
314 LUCYK CRES.
SASKATOON SK S7W 0E8
Logistics & Passport Surcharge:
- Financial Members of NCAS: $200 per person
- Non-Members $250.00 per person
For more information: https://www.nca-saskatoon.org/
THIS CONSULAR SERVICE IS COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY AND OPTIONAL. ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO IS NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT IS ENCOURAGED TO GO TO OTTAWA OR OTHER LOCATION(S) IN CANADA FOR RENEWAL OR ACQUISITION OF THEIR PASSPORT.