Kenya High Commission Ottawa is now offering Huduma Namba Registration services – Here’s All You Need To Know | May 6th – June 19th
On 7th May 2019, H.E. Amb. John L. Lanyasunya, launched the Huduma Namba Registration, with the Mission’s Staff. The process is now open to members of the Kenyan Diaspora living in Canada.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ON HUDUMA NUMBER REGISTRATION FOR THE DIASPORA -Here’s All You Need To Know
- The Kenya High Commission Ottawa, Canada wishes to inform Kenyans living in Canada that Diaspora ‘Huduma Namba’ mass registration exercise commenced on 6th May 2019 at the High Commission Ottawa (415 Laurier Ave E, Ottawa, ON K1N 6R4).
- The exercise will run for 45 days (6th May 2019-19th June 2019) and is targeting all Kenya citizens living in Canada
- Huduma Namba registration is the first step in the development of a digital integrated database to enhance the provision of Government services and national planning.
- For further details refer to the official Government website on Huduma Namba <www.hudumanamba.go.ke>
1. The primary documents for registration are:
- Kenyan National Identity Card or Kenyan Passport for persons aged 18 and above)
- Kenyan Birth Certificate for persons below 18 years of age
2. Please present other relevant documents including Kenyan Driving licence, National Social Security Fund (NSSF) card, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) card, Kenya Revenue Authority PIN Certificate
3. To commence the online registration process, please visit: https://diaspora.hudumanamba.go.ke
4. Create an account using your First Name and Email Address;
5. You will receive an email giving you a temporary password (Check your junk/spam mail in case you do not see it in the main inbox);
6. Log into the created account using the temporary password sent to the provided email;
7. Fill in the registration form and submit;
8. You will receive an email with the reference number and the registration document number;
9. Please present yourself to the Kenya High Commission in Ottawa with the email and all the relevant original documents stated above for scanning and capturing of the biometrics and finalization of the registration process;
10. Parents/Guardians may use their accounts to register Minors. Biometric data will not be captured for children under the age of 6 years;
11. During the mass registration period, the High Commission will remain open for the purposes of this exercise as follows on Mondays to Fridays – 9:00 a.m. to 4.00 pm except on Public Holidays.
12. For further information/clarification please contact the Consular Section through:
Tel: +1(613)-563-1773 or email: balozi@Kenyahighcommission.ca
The Biometrics and document capture cannot be executed unless the applicant has completed the online application form and received the reference numbers.