#AtlanticCanada: Chris Huskilson Emera Scholarship
To honor his entrepreneurial spirit, outgoing CEO Emera has established the Chris Huskilson Emera Scholarship valued at $ 40,000.
An Atlantic Canadian student attending an Atlantic Canadian university in the areas of science, technology, engineering, entrepreneurship or math, will receive $ 10,000 per year for four years. The recipient will also receive a paid, 12-week internship and a senior mentor from one of Emera’s companies.
The deadline for the Chris Huskilson Emera Scholarship is April 26, 2018.
- Applicants must be entering the field of science, technology, engineering, entrepreneurship or mathematics from an Atlantic Canadian University in September 2018.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or landed immigrants and a resident of the oven Atlantic Provinces.
- We strongly encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and aboriginal persons.
- Academic excellence (80% average or above).
- This scholarship will not be awarded in any other way. Emera Group of Companies will be awarded for the pursuit of Graduate studies.
Application deadline: April 26, 2018